Click here to ApplyHR Advisor – MEIA Graduate Programme – Jotun
- Administer competence development by mapping training needs with line managers, monitoring regional/global training activities, monitoring its cost, coordinating local courses and required workshops to ensure continuous development of employees.
- Facilitate filling vacant positions by Handling recruitment and selection processes including employer branding, sourcing, interviewing process, MEIA Graduate program and job offers in order to recruit the right people in Jotun
- Plan and coordinate induction programmes for new employees by identifying needs with line managers and coordinating with relevant departments to ensure the new employees are equipped with required information and adapt to our organization smoothly.
- Plan and execute Performance Management and Job Structure initiatives by introducing, creating awareness, and following up with the quality and quantity of the Job Description and Performance management cycles in the organization to ensure performance management tools are used effectively.
- Assist the H.R Manager in other HR Projects and tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Click here to Apply