Click here to ApplyHR Generalist.HRBP Operations – North – Panda Retail Company
We believe that work is not just an office you report to every morning. It is rather the right place for discoveries as well as innovations and a venue for development of professional skills. Employees in Panda always work to reach new heights in performance through enthusiasm, punctuality and adaptability. If you believe you can be the one with this skillset, join us today to start your first step towards a quite successful career path.
Purpose of the job is to ensure the proper implementation of key HR process at store level. Provide HR standard HR services to staff and reach the required targets within area of responsibility
1. Performance Management
• Coach line managers in implementing the performance management tools and conducting proper performance appraisals
• Ensure fairness of performance appraisals
• Consolidating all performance appraisals and forwarding to HR Helpdesk
• Analyze performance data in his area and compare with overall company benchmark and find ways to improve
2. People Engagement
• Implement agreed Employee Survey and analyze results
• Implement any agreed initiative in his area to improve people engagement
• Ensure everyone in his area have the needed know-how to do the job
• Ensure Work environment is in line with agreed objectives/standards
3. Training and Development
• Recommend and define training needs for his area and propose to PDT
• Monitor the implementation of proper induction and on-job training
• Conduct regular communication session in his are in regard to any changes in policy, compensation and benefits, projects
• Monitor Safety and Hygiene levels in his area and take necessary action to improve situation and awareness by communicating with the necessary team/individuals (Dr. Tamer, Safety and Hygiene Supervisor)
4. Talent Management / Succession Planning
• Maintain the talent list for his area using necessary tools provided and searching for talents in his area
• Coordinate with PDT on training and development for talent
• Support any Succession plan initiatives
• Ensure everyone in his area have clear KPI/Objectives/Roles and communicate with necessary individuals/teams to ensure that action is taken to improve situation
5. Case Management
• Act as a mediator on any employee relations issues such as disciplinary action, investigations etc.
• Assure that all policies and procedures are in place.
6. Manpower Planning
• Update the hiring requirements and ensure proper fulfillment for the business needs.
• Support the promotion process by ensuring that all promotions are in line with agreed policy and provide advice and recommendation
• Keep employee records up to date by processing employee status coordinating with the BP, Admin and MP Managers.
• Modify the MP budget in coordination with the BP based on the business needs.
7. Saudization and Turnover Management
• Support the Saudization in all levels and positions.
• Provide all the needed assistant to reduce the turnover of all levels and positions.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|