Click here to ApplyInfluencer manager – exciting opportunity to work in the UK – THG.com LTD
Working within the Myprotein MENA team, the Influencer Marketing Executive will work alongside the rest of the team to deliver successful influencer outreach, onboarding and supporting with marketing campaigns for Myprotein MENA.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who’s passionate about influencer marketing and social media. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills.
- Develop an influencer strategy across the MENA region that will support the wider team in achieving wider goals and targets set for the region
- Responsible for coordinating content with influencers representing Myprotein in the GCC region. Content needs to support the monthly/ quarterly campaigns
- Responsible for end-to-end relationship management with influencers, included but not limited to outreach, negotiation, nurturing relationships and evaluating performance
- Negotiate and manage influencer contracts to build long term relationships with clear deliverables matching the influencers profile
- Track and report on main KPIs incl. engagement, traffic, sale obtained by each profile etc.
- Support team with creative approaches to influencer campaigns and concepts that are integrated to the wider plans for the region
- Monitor industry trends and explore engagement ideas, techniques etc.
- Produce reports on activities and performance using analytics (Google Analytics and Excel) to keep track on the community & identify areas of support
|Job Location:||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|