IT Audit & Risk Management profile.
· Monitoring compliance with respect to ARB policies, frameworks and standards requirements.
· Consolidate IT management meetings action plans and coordinate with Internal/external stakeholders for closure
· Establishing and maintaining an audit action plans, recommendation and remediation process and its records (evidences).
· Analysis and generate dashboard for weekly, monthly, quarterly and report the management.
· Lead and manage all organization-wide data IT governance activities and be responsible for improving the quality and managing the information assets.
· Serves as a point of escalation for IT governance, Compliance, operational risks and audit (Internal / external).
· Work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to improve the quality and value of ARB assets.
· Draft response to regulatory control and requirements as well as support the strategic requirements of the IT functions and operations.
· Develop, implement, and oversee remediation processes to address issues identified via audit assessments, key financial application reviews, access control reviews, internal or external audits and/or other assessments.
· Plan and execute identified Operational Risks to support internal and external stakeholder’s requirements.
· Assist in development and maintenance of compliance metrics program, providing visibility, insight and analysis of the effectiveness of the IT governance program.
· Provide performance reporting related to risk and internal controls effectiveness to IT Management.
· Provide support for SAMA regulations with respect to SAMA Cyber Security Framework, SAMA banking and BCIS guidelines to IT Governance and IT department.
· Support IT compliance support for industry best practice standards such as PCI (Payment Card Certification) and ISO (International Organization for standards) certifications.
· Analyze impact and risk to essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
· Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
· Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives to mitigate/manage risks/audit while reducing overall compliance costs; including a program to mitigate audit and operational risks.
· Partner with functional business areas to analyze and determine the effectiveness of internal control for new information technology implementations and proposed process improvement changes.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan to monitor remediation and risk mitigation projects and scope changes, prioritization of scope components.
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Banking; Financial Auditing; Financial Services