Click here to ApplyIT System Support Engineer
- Manage and Maintain System/Network infrastructure environment
- Configure and Manage Active Directory on Windows Servers
- Manage Windows Active Directory Domain and Exchange Servers
- Configure and Manage troubleshooting Core servers
- Configure and manage troubleshooting exchange
- Define system administration and security functions, performing high level system design , interface definition and implementation of platform
- Troubleshoot production environment problems and create, maintain a disaster recovery plan ( DRP)
- Responsible for all servers related work related issues
- Participate in system installation , upgrading migration and patch management
- Responsible for security policy and virus protection
- Manage day to day support on Windows Server and Backup servers through frequent visit to data center units
- Support all remote offices and home-based users using Microsoft VPN
- Generate various capacity planning reports and take necessary actions to avoid bottlenecks.
- Participate in storage management tools selection ,deployment and administration
- Document, maintain and improve standards, processes and best practices.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technology
- Experience within the same filed at least 5 years
- Support to backend systems
- Installing, Maintaining, Optimizing, and troubleshoot various networked servers, including Microsoft for servers, MS Exchange. Also, backup user data using Backup Exec.
- Administrating and maintaining Local Area Network (LAN)
- Administrating Firewall, Windows Terminal servers, and VDI Virtual desktop infrastructure and victuals machines (VMs).
- Support users for remote LAN Connectivity via Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Terminal sessions.”
- Administrating and maintain Video Conference device for running VC sessions across leased corporate lines.
- User supporting involving client OS such as Windows 10 Professional with applications such as office 2016 or the latest, & personal digital assistant
- Valid CCNA and CCNP certificates
- Valid Windows Server 2012 MCSA certificate or higher is preferred
- VM certificate
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|