Click here to ApplyMachine Operator ( KBA sheeted offset 4 + water base machine0 – ALARABIA CONTRACTING SERVICES
- Sets ups, adjusts, and operates offset printing presses to print various printed materials.
- Makes adjustments, cleans, lubricates press to achieve successful printing operation. Performs all regular daily, weekly, or monthly maintenance for presses and other pressroom equipment in compliance with either manufacturer’s suggestions or Printing Department’s determined schedule.
- Develops and maintains the correct pressure and registration between the plates and ink in order to obtain a clean, clear impression of the material being printed.
- Informs Supervisor of the need of materials, inks, and other supplies for the pressroom.
- Inspects work in progress and finished materials to ensure the quality standards and accuracy of printing is being maintained.
- Resolves technical problems with presses, inks , and other solutions as necessary. Also responsible for calling attention of any problems with equipment to supervisor.
- Performs other related jobs within the department as required.
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
Click here to Apply