· Responsible for managing a team to deliver safe, optimal and environmentally sound maintenance of a facility.
· Co-ordinate with other discipline Maintenance Engineers, Operations In-charge, Supervisors and Plant Operators for smooth O&M of facility.
· Responsible for uninterrupted operation (respective to Mechanical maintenance) of an oil, gas and produced water facility and shall work in day shift as well as “on call” basis whenever required.
· Shall perform the maintenance work in a prudent, reasonable, and efficient manner.
· Provides guidance and advice on actions to be taken on mechanical chronic problems, and reviews requirement for major repair and spares replacements.
· Responsible for update and maintain all equipment maintenance records of the facility.
· Shall ensure adequate availability of resources for mechanical maintenance.
· Shall be aware of and optimize the MTBF (mean time between failure) and MTTR (mean time to repair)
· Responsible for following the client’s approved standard operations and maintenance procedures.
· Liaises with manufacturer’s representatives as required during O&M period and, to discuss and rectify any equipment deficiency.
· Responsible for following the standard maintenance procedures (SMP) and safe maintenance practices.
· Ensures that all mechanical maintenance services are provided safely and efficiently in accordance with internationally recognized engineering standards.
· Responsible for following the various schedules (PM schedule, lubrication schedule, condition monitoring schedule, etc.) and for timely completion of activities as per those schedules.
· Ensures and optimizes the equipment reliability.
· Ensures that Company specifications and technical practices are up to date
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|