Click here to ApplyMall Manager
Application and implementation of the mall’s work plan in line with the company strategy and main performance indicators. To make shopping an experience and competitive.
Responsibilities and deliverables for which this position is accountable
- Setting the estimated budget for the mall in collaboration with the finance and commercial department as well as other concerned departments.
- Control of expenditures and expenses without impacting the quality of operations and in line with the budget approved and standards adopted
- To achieve financial results agreed upon with senior management during the year based on main performance indicators, as well as quality improvements.
- Provision of necessary needs for both the mall and the recreation area, ensure a comfortable environment, enhancement of shopping experience, competitiveness, effective operation and maintenance, security, janitorial services, landscaping, and lawn care.
- Coordination of the leasing plan as approved within the budget by working closely with the leasing division (or any other source).
- Coordination of the promotional and marketing plan for the year (in collaboration with the Marketing Division) and to keep tenants aware of such a plan, ensure availability and validity of necessary permits.
- Follow up with the collection team to ensure that Mall due rents are collected on time with all needed support.
- To build up and maintaining good commercial relationships with tenants, hold causal meetings with tenants and listen to their views and demands and respond to the same if possible or advise the management accordingly.
- Enforce the mall’s rules and regulations on all tenants as well as contracts executed with such tenants.
- To maintain contracts executed with tenants and service providers, renewal of the same in coordination with competent departments.
- Submit necessary reports and to supervise the team assigned to the mall.
- To lead and train the team, evaluate performance, and to achieve approved targets for the mall.
- To build up and maintain good business relationships with governmental and non-governmental organizations having business with the mall, and to facilitate operations and activities.
- Based at the Mall.
- Significant use of IT applications.
Framework, Boundaries & decision making responsibility:
- Supports Malls Operation Senior Manager.
- Assists in making key decisions.
|Jeddah , Saudi Arabia