Click here to ApplyMarketing Manager – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Our client, a high-end multi brand Hospitality developer is hiring a Marketing Manager for their Riyadh operations
You will be responsible to develop, manage, and lead the day-to-day marketing programs and activates to meet plan-to-win objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect public reputation.
- Contribute to business planning to develop an overall marketing strategy that is consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives.
- Coordinate with the market research and analysis function to gather and analyze market data, such as (economic climate, competitive atmosphere, market share, market forces, customer attitudes, buying preference … etc) to drive new insights into marketing strategies and plans and to improve the brand offerings.
- Participate in the implementation of proper pricing strategies to ensure the competitiveness of retail brands.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the products/services to meet established market share targets.
- Adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Liaise with other functional/operational teams to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
- Develop and monitor the application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow in the department to achieve departmental objectives and to ensure compliance to quality and service standards.
- Define advertising objectives, recommend a choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that advertising and promotion campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
- Provide inputs and recommendations on menu design and development.
- Select and manage the ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies (for example printers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media outlets … etc).
- Ensuring the implementation of best practices in product launching, brand awareness, market positioning, and marketing operations.
- Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talent.
- Supervise, guide, and assist direct reports to perform their functional operations in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Set performance objectives, provide the necessary support, evaluate/appraise the team, and regular feedback on Promote a high-performance working environment and the Company’s values.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Morocco; Syria|