Click here to ApplyMarketing Supervisor – Al Mana
One of our renowned F+ B teams are looking for a high energy, marketing professional with an unwavering focus on business outcomes to own the development marketing plans, and the local execution of the national marketing plan to profitably build sales, transactions and loyal customer base. Through excellent communication skills you will build strong networks and brand loyalty with restaurant staff, vendors, food writers / bloggers and the community.
• Development and implementation of marketing strategy
• Supporting in managing and developing Departmental employees
• Oversight and adherence of marketing budget
• Close interaction with regional office for upcoming projects or campaigns
• Networks with internal and external partners to align vision and ensure seamless delivery of any campaigns/projects
• Executes marketing plans that profitably build sales, transaction counts and market share
• Accountable for patch sales and in-store marketing support. Communicates and trains Hostesses & STARS on the proper execution of marketing programs.
• Understand and communicate marketing strategy and objectives to management and frontline restaurant staff. Key customers include Operation Coordinators, Restaurant Managers, STARS and Hostesses
• Plan and execute sales building activities that will build relationships, which will increase customer count and drive sales
• Deploy web, social media, email, collateral, merchandise, and other communications effectively with corporate support team
• Plan and execute marketing events in coordination with restaurant
• Collect and analyze data to improve marketing programs
|Marketing and PR
|Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant