Click here to ApplyNetwork Inspector – Integrated Telecom Co. (ITC)
Site Supervisor will be a technical person working collaboratively with OSP (Out Side Plant) Contractors, Site Managers and other related parties during fiber network deployment of the BB2020 FTTH project. Directly reporting to the Civil Eng .OSP/Design Manager and acting as a his delegate on site he will be responsible for making sure that the site working groups ensure correct network deployment and comply with all project procedures, specifications and design works carried out in compliance with local HSE regulations.
1. Project Survey and supervision of all OSP activities on the sites.
2. Survey and identify the OSP routes and its potential customer’s connectivity.
3. Site Safety & manage the quality of work.
4. During the site work make sure contractor is following the approved standard of safety as per Baldia /MOT.
5. Coordinate with the local residents about the work to avoid any misshape on site.
6. Supervise OSP construction activities as per Construction drawings.
7. Project implementation as per construction standard.
8. Locating the existing utility and coordination will be make with all concern department to avoid any mishap.
9. Reporting daily activities as a daily report.
10. Achieving the target as per assigned schedule.
11. Control the material on the site as per contractor demand and as per BOQ.
12. Prepare site diary as per project implementation quantity.
13. After Finalizing the Civil & fiber Job prepare the as built BOQ.
14. Completely following the PAT, PAC documents for the final approval/finishing work.
15. To monitoring the complete activity of Cable Pulling work as per the standard to avoid any losses or damaged of Fiber Cable.
16. Prepare the complete list on each HH/MMH with the cable reading and upto the customer ODB.
17. Prepare the complete splicing/termination detail from FDT to ODB with all losses (which will be as per standard).
18. Get the complete result of OTDR & Power meter from the contractor of all FDT’s.
19. Make sure all the splicing equipment is properly calibrated and keep the certificate.
20. Controlling the all activities on the site and reporting the Site Managers.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Telecommunications; IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|