Click here to ApplyOperations Manager – Tariq Al-Ghanim LTD.
- 1. Plan, direct, supervise and control operations to ensure high level of customer satisfaction through quality services.
- 2. Visit operations regularly to ensure that operational controls and procedures are in place. Suggest improvements and instruct actions.
- 3. Hold periodical meetings with key personnel on or off the locations to review operational requirements, achievements and improvements.
- 4. Monitor location staffing and training needs closely.
- 5. Assist the Commercial Manager in getting business leads from the field. Provide necessary information and assistance during the processing of tenders.
- 6. Liaise with Finance Manager for all issues related to the control of stocks and inventories, payroll, budget, feed back on operational results, etc.
- 7. Ensure regular inventories of company’s assets and client supplied equipment’s are taken and proper records are maintained.
- 8. Be aware of current trends in the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented for the benefit of the company.
- 9. Ensure that all financial targets are being achieved. Review and analyze monthly results, highlight problem areas and take appropriate actions to rectify poor performance.
- 10. Ensure all location activities are carried out in compliance with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system.
- 11. Monitor Operational, food, non food and payroll costs to ensure they meet the target set by the General Manager.
- 12. Perform other duties and carry special assignments within the scope of the job as per the instruction of General Manager.
||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Click here to Apply