Click here to ApplyPersonal Assistant – Integrated Solutions Consultancy
Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to ensure the smooth management of his day-to-day affairs and most effective use of his time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the CEO’s absence.
• Manage CEO’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
• Manage CEO’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
• Process CEO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the CEO/or on behalf of the CEO, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain records of CEO’s contacts.
• Screen calls, inquiries, and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist CEO in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the CEO’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the CEO.
• Organise meetings and ensure that the CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the CEO.
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|