- Prepare and plan for all project items
- Follow project activities against the plan
- Coordinate with client and main contractors planning department for periodical updating of the plan
- Do the necessary follow up discussion, meetings to ensure the earlier approval of the project plan
- Prepare and submit the weekly report as required by the management
- Coordinate between project team and other departments
- Assisting the project manager with controlling of the project costs
- Preparing and updating weekly the projects programs.
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|