Click here to ApplyProject Engineer (Fit out) – Laviviane
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Review engineering deliverables; initiate appropriate corrective actions throughout the project lifecycle
- Clearly report on project status
- Familiarize with all project details, drawings, BOQ and tender documents of the project deeply.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Food & Beverage Production
Click here to Apply