Click here to ApplyQuotation coordinator – TASC Outsourcing
- Responsible for the management, administration, and supervision of the company’s acquisition / Tender/ RFP programs.
- Identifying the procurement needs of an organization, reviewing purchase requisitions, awarding supplier tenders and supervising the performance of contractors.
- Invites suppliers to submit their bids along with price proposals.
- Collaborate with other purchasing specialists in the procurement department to examine the bids and select the most competitive supplier.
- The procurement officer proceeds to negotiate better prices with the supplier, so that the company can enter into a contract that meets its financial goals.
- Well aware of Contract terms and conditions and must know how to terminate the contracts.
- Well versed with Procurement Process.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|