Click here to ApplyRisk Management Lead – KPMG Enterprises
The RM lead is expected to manage and assist the firms internal risk team in ensuring compliance with KPMG risk management policies, procedures, professional standards and applicable local regulatory requirements, he/she is also required to provide assistance to execute testing related to risk, compliance and quality control requirements applicable to KPMG.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist and lead in updating and implementing new local risk management policies and processes to comply with changes made to global policies and processes and assistance in development and implementation of additional local risk management policies and processes, if required
• Handling Risk Management (RM) queries received from service delivery teams, providing them with ‘subject matter expert’ support with reference to Risk management policies, procedures, professional standards and applicable local regulatory requirements.
• Plan, prepare and execute periodic compliance testing Assist in implementing action plans following completion of assessments and compliance testing and any other reviews carried out
• Contract review, including review of legal agreements like confidentiality agreements, hold harmless letters and inter-firm agreements
• Assist in the deployment and monitor the timely completion of mandatory risk management training by staff including new joiners
• Delivery of periodic Face-to-Face risk management trainings
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|