Click here to ApplySailPoint IDM Consultant(Dubai.UAE) – ADECCO MIDDLE EAST
Adecco Middle East is currently recruiting for a SailPoint IDM Consultant a Fulltime/Permanent role for our prestigious client which is the most successful food manufacturing and distributing companies in the region. He/she will be responsible for holistic deployment of large scaled IT applications in organization, incl. elicitation of local legal requirement, setup of master data, documentation of functionalities supported by Technical Writers, support of User Acceptance Tests as well as training of super users and trainers of a country on the use of the application. Takes business needs and requirements, refines and transforms into viable specifications and acceptance criteria. Works close collaboration with the respective Business Architecture team, as well as Solution and IT Solution Architect.
- Lead multiple SailPoint IDM deployments for different customers.
- Provide technical leadership to implement projects successfully.
- Plan and implement large/complex projects including at least one SailPoint IIQ & IdentityNow implementation, applying the IAM system components to meet Customer business requirements
- Developed the overall IAM architecture and design across multiple product suites including SailPoint IdentityNow
- Plan and implement major IAM system upgrades/migration
- Work with IAM 3rd party supplier(s) and across technology towers to resolve complex product issues
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex, cross functional issues
- Interact with customer stakeholder teams to provide capacity planning and analysis to ensure Customer IAM system can meet Customer performance requirements under current and projected system load.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting