Click here to ApplySales Manager
• Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
• Direct and coordinate activities involving sales with customer sales visit, site inspection and understand customer requirements.
• Determine price schedules and discount rates.
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
• Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to hire.
• Oversee local sales.
• Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|