We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Architects for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
Major Activities Performed
- Perform Architectural work to meet the overall city development program requirements and standards.
- Review A/E contractor design drawings, specifications, and calculation submittals; and, coordinate the same with the work of other disciplines.
- Coordinate Architectural/Engineering activities with those of other disciplines and project management team within the Engineering Department;
- Prepares proposals for design work including sketches and cost estimates for labor, equipment, and materials.
- Process submittals/substitution requests during construction and address RFI’s.
- Prepare technical specifications, conceptual schemas and scope of work descriptions.
- Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) documents with design concepts.
- Provide technical assistance during pre-bid conferences, proposal evaluations, and post-award or other contract conferences and value engineering.
- Review vendor and shop drawings, and construction materials.
- Perform field inspections and provide professional field support and construction trouble shooting as necessary during construction phases.
- Perform forensic support work and offer cost effective optimal remedial solutions.
- Assist in setting out Quality Control (QC) terms related to Architectural construction materials and their correct usage.
- Prepare interface layouts and provide solutions for conflicts.
- Prepare quality and presentation conscious technical correspondence, reports, and studies.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|