Click here to ApplySenior Cost Control Engineer – Tabarak Developments
- Provides project scheduling and cost control support to department operations.
- Provides budget and administration support and internal controls within the Department and to interface between Finance and the various Departments for the consolidation of the department budget.
- Prepares and administers the tender documents and other related administrative procedures and documents as required.
- Provides cost engineering expertise and develops cost estimation for the projects.
- Responsible for developing various cost estimates levels for various projects.
- Conducts cost analysis, cost control and monitoring of budget.
- Monitors cash flow & applies the necessary modifications if any.
- Coordinates and works with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Follows up on daily work, and units’ deliveries.
- Performs project costing related reporting; such as cost control & cash flow reports (weekly & monthly reports)
||Construction and Building
Click here to Apply