Click here to ApplySenior Data Analyst – Monginis Foods
· Supports various product categories and business functions and ensures the proper analytics and data are available for internal users.
· Provides research and analytical support to internal customers including, but not limited to: financial analysis, data analysis, trend identification, as well as monitoring, forecasting and summarizing the progress of products and promotions.
· Performs and actively seeks to optimize retail pricing and product sets.
· Performs ad hoc requests for reports determining promotions trends, new product launches, exception reporting analysis, etc.
· Provides detailed analyses to Senior Leadership of weekly and monthly financial performances.
· Effectively presents analytical findings/leads discussions with upper managers and executives.
· Assesses current Business Analysis processes and provides recommendations for new methods to enhance analytics for internal customers.
· Tactfully stands for unbiased results of analysis.
· Develops relationships and credibility with assigned business units through open communication with internal customers.
· Proactively seeks out/identifies opportunities to provide value to assigned business units.
· Serves as a mentor for Business Analysts and provides guidance in the project management lifecycle and functions.
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|