Click here to ApplySenior Planning Engineer – Gama Construction
1. Support the team members during the kickoff of new projects and during the overflow of tasks in projects to deliver the needed tasks on time.
2. Review the contract, the bill of quantity and the drawings of the project to determine the project scope.
3. Prepare the detailed time schedule for the project including activity listing, relationships, contractual milestones and resource allocation to be sent to the client and/or the consultant for approval.
4. Prepare periodical reports for the client including the schedule updates, resource histograms, S-curve, work volume and areas of concern.
5. Monitor the project plan with the project team and highlight causes of delay when needed.
6. Prepare periodical targets for the project team to make sure that they deliver the project on time as mentioned in the baseline plan.
7. Define the events that may cause a delay and conduct an analysis accordingly to be sent to the client/consultant after being reviewed by the contracts team (merits of claims).
8. Cooperate in preparing any claims that may cause any delay in the project to gain client’s approval for time extension.
9. Prepare a scheduled risk assessment to ensure that risks are taken into consideration when executing the project.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|