Click here to ApplySenior Telecom Project Associate – Investique Consulting
Investique is looking for a Project Associate for the Telecommunications team. The candidate will lead and manage regional technology projects
in collaboration with Managing Directors, Principals and Analysts to enhance clients’ telecommunciations architecture and engineering solutions. Some of these responsibilities include serving as a regional
expert for design, testing and configuration of innovative technological solutions.
- Providing full analytical support as part of the investment team, which includes: assimilating diligence items, ensuring accuracy and validity of data, evaluating technical performance (key metrics, trends, technical needs) and project objectives relative top cutting-edge telecommuncations technologies.
- Provide expert analysis of regional best practices, network and infrastructure standards and industry norms.
- Assisting in preparing collateral for presentation to Technical Committee.
- Researching various sectors and sub-sectors within the Telecommunications space.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|