Click here to ApplySERVICE ADVISOR
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Liaises both with customers and workshop personnel in order to clarify needs and expectations so that repair and service on vehicles can be conducted within an expected length of time and at expected cost.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish rapport and trust with customers.
- Document vehicle problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
- Road-test customer vehicles to confirm problems and, after service, to ensure that repairs have been completed.
- Maintain extensive contact with customers, phoning to provide estimates on service and repairs before jobs are begun, explaining the appointment/scheduling system to customers, and establishing with customers the method of payment for repairs (cash, warranty, etc.).
- Maintain communication with the Workshop Controller and Technicians to obtain information on updates and status of repairs.
- Offer additional maintenance and repair services to customers when appropriate.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|