To supervise all operation activities in his duty and ensure the safety of his team by following SOP standards and do all necessary communications with SEC- LDC and refinery to ensure stable supply of steams and power.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- •Responsible for the operation of the facility during the shift and its interface with other parties. Shall ensure safe operation and high availability and reliability at minimum cost.
- •Plan, organize and control an adequate monitoring and operation of Power block operations and utilities areas with its subordinates, applying knowledge, policies and procedures that ensures the capacity and availability of the plants to the client’s requirements (as per IGCC Agreement).
- •Manage and coordinate operations during normal and any abnormal operational situation assessing information and providing command to personnel and equipment to ensure safety and minimum impact on plant’s deliveries.
- •Responsible for the communication with all parties involved with the export of water, steam and power to the off-taker and act as main contact person during the shift.
- •Strictly apply PTW system making sure zero non-conformities.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|