Click here to ApplySIEM QRadar L3 Analyst(Dubai, UAE) – ADECCO MIDDLE EAST
- 6-8 years working within the information security field, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis
- Experience with security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g., firewall, IDS, etc.)
- The L3 Analyst is responsible for in-depth analysis of events discovered by the L1 and L2 Operators.
- Incidents are discovered by monitoring multiple security technologies using the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool to detect IT security incidents.
- The L3 Analyst will follow detailed operational process and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Additionally, the L3 Analyst role will serve as a team lead to provide in-depth analysis, escalation and call-outs, and mentor the Level-1 & 2 Analysts.
- Serve as technical lead of each shift to provide advanced analysis, communication abilities, and mentorship of the other analysts.
- Monitor multiple security technologies, such as IDS/IPS, syslog, file integrity, vulnerability scanners.
- Correlate and analyze events using the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool to detect IT security incidents.
- Follow detailed operational process and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Provide operational support; on a rotating shift schedule (includes overnight shifts)
- Working knowledge of SIEM technology, with QRadar specific certification
- Good project management skills
- Professional certifications (or equivalent) – CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
Click here to Apply