Click here to Applysite architect engineer – Albahaa Contracting
- Ensures that the project as per setting out plan.
- Ensure that the progress at the site is as per approved time schedule
- Inspect work done, samples, materials, workmanship, ensuring compliance with project documents.
- Follow up and Supervising all the inspection requests
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications, ITP and method of statement.
- Day-to-day supervision of the site, including supervising and monitoring the progress and manpower.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on-site; and ensure that construction is performed as per safety plan
- Coordination between structural, and MEP
- Ensuring that the Contractor performs his work in a manner that does not cause unnecessary or improper interference to the public, including access to public or private roads and footpaths.
- Investigating sites condition to determine any kind of obstacles for the proposed construction during work progress.
- Coordinating for testing of materials, processes or systems related to engineering works.
- Assisting all inspection procedures with site inspectors
- Reports to Senior Engineer site-related issues(Daily submittals, inspection requests, Quality Safety, Progress, Resources, Risk, Material, and equipment’s delivered to site)
- Review and make a recommendation to a senior engineer of all Shop Drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Keeping detailed record and quantity of work done, the Contractor’s construction equipment, labor deployment and material usage on a day-to-day basis.
- Preparing reports on work progress with respect to project schedules and resources.
- Report any difficulties and other problems that may arise at the site.
- Review and make recommendations to senior engineer contractor payments, quantities, variations
||Project & Construction Planning
Click here to Apply