Click here to ApplySite Quantity Surveyor – AMANA
- Reviews contract documents to become acquainted with requirements and specifications of the project.
- Assists in reviewing and checking the job budget..
- Maintains periodical pre-defined reports in the applied systems and required formats (ERP, Excel etc.)
- MEP services measurement support for pre-contract cost planning and estimating, BoQ production, tender services, contract preparation.
- Verifies Material Requisition Forms (MRF) by checking the quantities against budgeted quantities to ensure that they are within the budget and making sure that the ordered items comply with contract specifications.
- Provide measurement support for risk and value management and cost control functions.
- Ensure full coordination between all other disciplines/Trades has been carried out for all external and internal MEP services.
- Undertaking measurement tasks to support cost analysis project work.
- Maintains pre-defined periodical reports accurately and timely.
- Assists in conducting and verifying the progress (either quantities or percentages) of the work.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|