We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
Develop Construction Plans
- Construction engineers manage the planning and design stage of construction projects.
- They carefully evaluate the structural, electrical, and mechanical condition of each project. Engineers carefully inspect all drawings and designs before they are implemented.
- They plan personnel flows and decide how other contractors and subcontractors will support ongoing operations.
- The construction engineer also analyzes a job’s financial projections to ensure they are accurate and practical.
Manage Construction Projects
- Construction engineers bring specific knowledge to construction projects, such as cost control, cost accounting, and management of project schedules.
- They constantly refer to schedules to make sure quality work is done on time. When needed, they facilitate discussions and create solutions between construction contractors and construction managers.
- It is their responsibility to eliminate disagreements in the field and misunderstandings about expected work outcomes.
Draft Technical Support Documents
- Keeping up-to-date logs, estimates, change orders, vendor forms, and surveys with different software is a key role of construction engineers.
- With documentation, they identify and spot technical problems in the construction process. If necessary, they secure more materials to keep construction going.
Communicate with Team Leadership
- Weekly meetings with all parties involved in a construction project are common for construction engineers. Part of their job is to provide necessary status updates and respond to questions from contractors, clients, and their own company leadership. Furthermore, they regularly assess all projects to suggest different cost-saving techniques for a project. Many construction engineers are also required to send weekly project reports to their construction manager.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|