Click here to ApplySoftware Engineer – Trapeze Group Middle East
The Software Engineer will be a Full Stack Developer with Angular expertise who develops complex software, creates/executes designs for new functionality. This role encapsulates creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus, all of which require exceptional focus on prioritizing tasks and clearly communicating to a team of software engineers.
This key development role will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle including gathering and analysing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. In addition, this role will lead in design meetings, consulting with clients, testers and support team to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs. Utilising your abilities in analysing, designing, implementing and testing solutions, you will work closely with other team members to deliver a high-quality outcome and identify opportunity for improvements within the products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently follow Trapeze Group’s development and coding standards and work in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Construct and execute appropriate test cases to validate software changes.
- Add value through participation in design and architecture discussion, peer code reviews, tool and framework selection and software engineering process development.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology and offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system trade-offs.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Create and execute designs for new functionality as part of a software project.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with other Trapeze Group associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks consistent with training and skill levels required for this position as requested.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|