Click here to ApplySr. Sales Executive – Hadya Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd
- Contribute to the preparation of the Sales section budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of Sales to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures. Building the client database by actively seeking out new sales opportunities through different
- channels and promote the company services, and by targeting mainly B2B customers. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Prepare reports timely and accurately to meet HALJ and Sales department
- requirements, policies and standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Technical Maintenance & Repair; Real Estate
Click here to Apply