Click here to ApplySupply Chain Director – (Health Care)
- Plans, leads, controls and organizes the staff and activities of Supply Chain Department (Purchasing, Central Warehouse, as well as Branches Stores).
- Plans and administers department budget.
- Plans and schedules tasks over short and long range periods and assigns priorities for completion.
- Determines , administers & ensuring implementation of policies and processes relating to purchasing , receiving and storage of a variety of supplies , equipment , and materials , as well as processes of scrapping of fixed assets , discarding of consumables & transferring of goods between branches.
- Tracking shipping of goods among KSA branches.
Prepares and maintains a variety of financial and procurement records and reports.
Serves as a liaison for the area to the internal departments and outside vendors in resolving conflicts.
- Ensures subordinate compliance with established safety guidelines.
Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in purchasing and storing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies.
- Identifies the reason for the extra consumption of the disposable items by collecting information from the departments.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Purchasing and Procurement
Click here to Apply