Click here to ApplyTrade Marketing Manager – Gandour Career Site
Job Summary and Purpose:
Functional expert of understanding what drives the wholesaler, retailer or distributor & growing demand within these critical sectors. Fundamental to in-market success as the brands need to marketed to the retailer as well as the consumer & shopper.
-To work within the approved budgetary constraints.
-Given that over 70% of actual purchase decision occurs at the point-of-purchase, the importance of merchandising and shopper promotions continues to grow.
Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities
• Creating & delivering the right mix of tangible & intangible benefits to the retailer. Helps to support sales with well-designed fundamental enhancement plans. Helping to align sales & marketing to deliver success profitably.
• Aligns with the work and focus of Category Management. This is more concentrated in making it happen successfully with each specific retailer and executed with excellence at the store level. Needs both the specific retailer and the shopper to win.
• Responsible for key elements of the marketing mix such as setting the specific planogram, in-store displays, price announcements, point of purchase materials.
• Plans, programs & execution. Any programs designed to increase presence & sales at the trade.
• Leading the full-time and part-time resources that implement the successful programs.
• Key partnerships with CM & BM, close relationship with retail partners.
• Trade marketing platform, calendar, forecast, budgets & successful implementation to drive consumption within the retailer (channel).
• Push programs successfully including: merchandising campaigns, display programs, trade promotions.
• Management of display systems and point of sale materials & POS supervisor.
• Special & local sales agendas and programs.
• Alignment & close partnership with Sales & CM regarding in-field initiatives and programs.
• Monitoring & tracking of all key programs, forecasts & budgets.
Leading efforts to leverage the brand(s) & solidify company superiority in execution of the roles
Decision Making Authority
• Extensive decision-making authority within their scope of work and organizational policies for:
• Planning activities and tactics of the category.
• Implementation and execution of approved budget.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|