Click here to ApplyArea Manager
• Conceptualize and lead the group operations in overall by following company policies, guidelines and goals communicated by the CEO.
• Undertake project management activities and supervise the teams.
• Provide leadership and strategic direction for the development of the project.
• Ensure business growth is met and maximized through increased profit margins as per company guidelines and business plan.
• To increase the profitability through structured planning whilst lowering the unit costs.
• Plan and manage the operation’s team development and resource allocation.
• Promoting the Group overall image as the company of first choice.
• Being aware of and exploiting potential new business in the market / markets we are operating in.
• Ensuring procedures are in place to monitoring reducing and managing risk.
• To produce the business plan ensuring contractual and commercial inputs are made.
• To produce the monthly contract reviews.
• Manage P&L and balance sheet performance. Drive overall profitability and build sources of growth and value creation in line with pre-set the company’s vision.
• To be able to set achievable goals for senior staff and operatives to reach both in their work and personal development.
• To inspire, and set challenges and in so doing to motivate.
• Man management on all levels.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Oil & Gas|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Austria; Belgium; Bahrain; Switzerland; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Luxembourg; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; Yemen|