Baggage Handling Specialist – Westerner (FE-ENGR) – Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
- Manage all aspects of baggage handling system and related interface to ensure the concept is aligned with airport/airlines business processes.
- Provide technical leadership in ensuring BHS is implemented in compliance with international standards, local regulations business requirement & best practices.
- Handle the electrical installation and operation of baggage handling systems at international airports.
- Responsible for the QA/QC and method statement/procedures dedicated for the installation works and the commissioning phase of the projects.
- Act as technical advisor to project team.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom|