Click here to ApplyProduct Development Manager – CB – Commercial Bank of Qatar
Commercial Bank Financial services is looking to hire a Product Development Manager within Retail banking ( CBFS) .Overview of role:
Product and Business Initiative Related
- Work with Regulators, Project Consultants, Business & Risk teams to formulate product structures phase-wise project roll-out plans to launch Liquidity Providing (LP) & Market Making (MM) Projects.
- Upgrade and refresh mobile & online trade application to make it state of the art.
- Work with QSE, QCSD & QFMA teams to integrate NIN automation process with our Digital Account Onboarding (DAO) Application.
- Develop social media communication strategy of business to enhance brand profile and market reasearch
- Works in defining the project scope and in the development of the Work Breakdown Structure to facilitate decision-making for product/project start-up.
- Preparation of the Product Development Plan and other key documents to support the project.
- Assists with the development of the overall budget for the project as well as for project components and conducts budget reviews and analyses in conjunction with the Project Accountant for discussion with Management.
- Assist in developing BRDs
- Ensure that all product launches or Process improvements are documented in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and checklists are implemented and followed at all times. Where an activity is not documented by an SOP, initiate preparation/amendment and finalization of the same in accordance with CBFS’s guidelines
- Identify and document processes in line with regulatory requirements and accepted efficient practices for newly launched products/services. Assume a proactive role in liaising with department Heads and external parties.
- Report any adverse events / gaps in SOP’s / violation of bank’s policies to line manager and ensure these are managed in a manner where the negative effects are significantly reduced
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|