Click here to ApplyCivil Estimation Engineer – Keys Group Services
- Study the project’s documents like drawings, specifications, and schedule, review tender documents and contract to be able to follow up on materials required.
- Visit site and record information about access, drainage and topography, and availability of services such as water and electricity.
- To review vendors and suppliers quotations to determine the best price and delivery date.
- Prepare comparative analyses documents related to specs, price, delivery conditions and mode of transportation.
- Engaged in the preparation & compilation of the necessary documents, information & technical inputs required for the completion of tender documentation.
Click here to Apply