Click here to ApplyCyber Security Compliance Analyst – Deerfoot IT
Cyber Security Compliance Analyst
Long Term Rolling Contract (12+ Months)
International Travel Group – Dubai, UAE
AED 25,000 – 30,000 / month tax free
As a successful and preferred recruitment partner, we have been instructed by one of the most prestigious and well-known organisations in the world to assist in the hire of an experienced regulatory compliance analyst with a background in CyberSecurity. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and lead the execution of risk assessments, compliance reviews, vulnerability assessments and to measure compliance against EU GDPR, UK DPA and PCI-DSS standards.
With our client’s global HQ in the vibrant and extravagant multicultural city of Dubai, we are looking for well-established individuals to join them on a long-term rolling contract basis (12+ Months).
Due to current visa constraints, we can only accept applications from candidates who are currently residing in the UAE who can join immediately on this 12 month rolling contract.
Experience and Skills Required
– Managing / assessing compliance PCI DSS program(s)
– Experience of Cyber Security (Information Security, Audit, Compliance, Risk Management)
– Working knowledge of UK and EU data protection legislation (DPA and GDPR)
– Data Discovery and Data Flow Mapping
– Data Quality and Data Cleansing Techniques
– Business Risk Management
– IT Audit and Information Security Management Systems
– Experience with significant global businesses preferred
– Relevant Qualifications: ISA certification with a previous PCI DSS compliant entity, PCIP or QPASP qualification, IAPP / CIPP certification
– Assess risk and conduct root cause analysis to recommend, implement and/or design new features and functionalities to support compliance initiatives
– Manage implementation of any new compliance requirements
– Manage all evidence collection activities for compliance, and improve / streamline the evidence collection process and procedures
– Obtain and validate evidence required for compliance and assessments
– Communicate PCI DSS and EU GDPR requirements and status to various business units
– Work with assessors to adjust compliance programs as needed
– Ensure adherence to program requirements
– Challenge and validate assessment decisions
If you are a good fit for the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity we would be very keen to discuss this further with you. Apply now to receive a full job specification, client name, client fact sheet and further information on the application process.
Relevant Job Titles; IT Compliance Analyst, Regulatory Compliance Analyst, Senior Compliance Engineer, Cyber Security Compliance Analyst, Information Security Compliance Analyst, Senior Compliance Analyst, Data Compliance Analyst, Financial Compliance Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, Cyber Security Engineer, Data Security Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Information Security Assurance Analyst, Information Assurance Analyst, Data Assurance Analyst.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates