Click here to ApplyStore Keeper – Al-Bahar National Company
– Manage, assist and oversee in shipping, receiving and unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
– Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
– Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
– Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
– File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage areas.
– Ensure the warehouse is accessible and safe for personnel traffic.
– Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
– Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate methods.
– Open bales, crates and other containers.
– Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer programs.
– Assist in counting of physical inventory.
– Weigh and count items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
– May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
– Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
– Prepare parcels for mailing.
– Oversee inspect and ensure warehouse work area orderliness and cleanliness at all times.
– Wear the proper safety equipment, ensure all warehouse staff do accordingly.
– Train warehouse staff on proper handling, recording and safety procedures periodically.
– Submit routine and non-routine reports to head office, finance and sales departments.
– Distribute workload on warehouse staff and evaluate their performance.
– Maintain, create and submit routine fleet maintenance reports.
– Manage logistics staff and follow up route timings and proper delivery of merchandise.
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|