Click here to ApplyEnd User Services Lead
Responsible for the supervision, technical development and guidance for the Desktop Support team and to lead on the day to day activities of the team.
To manage and perform supervisory duties on a daily basis for the IT Desktop Support Team and ensuring procedures and processes are adhered to.
To ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained within the Desktop Support teams at all times.
• To ensure targets outlined by the SLA and KPI’s are achieved.
• To ensure jobs assigned to the Desktop support group are managed and completed within targets outlined by the SLA.
• To set procedures and processes inline with standards within the IT Desktop environment.
• To line manage and be responsible for the personal and technical development of the Desktop Support Team, including appraisals and training plans.
Quality checking and auditing of work carried out by the Desktop Support team.
• To propose, document and implement changes to policies or procedures in line with technological advancements.
• To liaise and work with members of the Service Desk, Server and Operation Support teams as well as assisting other members of staff from the Consortium.
• To assist in the development, maintenance, implementation and changes to the SLAs.
• To act as a primary point of contact for escalation from a Desktop Support level in times of major system outages, supplier issues and conflict resolution with customers.
• To monitor and identify any trends or irregular activities on jobs logged with the Desktop Support group that could relate to potential IT issues and escalate the to IT Service Delivery Manager.
• To ensure that all requests from customers for assistance are handled promptly and effectively, and if necessary escalated to the appropriate level.
• To assist in the technical development and enhancement of customer support systems and Desktop functionality.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks that may be required of the post in order for the Desktop Support services to function effectively.
• To provide desktop support in supported organisations within the agreed SLA.
• Regularly take responsibility and or take the lead on projects/work streams related to the use of IT systems.
• As and when required you may be called upon to assist with other duties commensurate with the overall objectives of delivery of service
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency