Click here to ApplyFashion Designer – The Blue Group
The Blue Group is a united business enterprise which consolidates the commitment to utmost quality, unparalleled customer service and continuous drive for innovation, which will significantly contribute to corporate growth and development through functional divisions. Under the Blue Group’s wing, business horizons will be expanded by introducing the following divisions: Sports, Food, Retail, Service and Fashion. Each division represents an industry where we can brandish our commitment to excellence, accrue significant revenues, while contributing to the growth of the particular industry in our own distinct way.
About your role:
You will be will work closely with the Design Manager with a focus to create quality and wearable product that align with company vision and seasonal direction. A key responsibility is to communicate with cross functional teams from concept to production to ensure company product standards are met and development calendar are maintained.
Your responsibilities will also include the tasks:
- Collaborate with Design Manager to develop product designs that are brand right and aligns with seasonal direction.
- Research seasonal key trends, color, fabric, silhouette, and innovation. Develop CAD and initial specification packages for all designs.
- Prepare and maintain presentation boards and line sheets.
- Partner across functional departments, such as merchandising, production and sourcing
- Attend fittings with brand manager to ensure quality product and brand standards
- Facilitate in the selection of fabric quality
- Help approve, trims, lab dips, hand looms, strike offs and knit downs
- Work with manager to adhere to corporate calendar timing and brand guide
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Sporting Goods; Fashion Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|