Click here to ApplyGraduate Shift/Area Manager – Amazon Europe
We’re looking for committed team players to embrace this role: you’ll support the Operations leadership team, in the daily management of a pivotal delivery station.
This will involve being responsible for the night shiftt, leading meetings, assigning work, and communicating with both internal and external suppliers.
If you have a quality-focused, customer-obsessed industry background that carries with it an experience of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and ambiguous environment (such as manufacturing, the military, or engineering for example) we’d love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll get involved in are:
- Overseeing the delivery of Amazon orders
- Support operations leadership team in daily management, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers, including agency management representatives and their drivers.
- Finding simple, smart and innovative ways to improve how we work for the benefit of our customers and on budget, and driving forward the implementation of that vision
- Working to KPIs such as SPH optimization, safety reporting and auditing, DEA, first-day delivery success, contacts per shipment, and enhancing customer service
- Successfully managing relationships with driver suppliers and inspiring the workforce to achieve and exceed
- Thinking analytically about project management with attention to detail, the ability to influence others, and exceptional organizational skills.
Being obsessed by metrics and diving deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements
Roles available in the following locations: Qassim/As Sulay/Abha/Jazan/Jeddah/Al Ahsa/Dammam/Madinah/ Makkah/Riyadh
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|