People Dynamics is a search firm that has been engaged to help our client identify an experienced Manager -Quality & Patient Experience to join their team.
Position: Manager -Quality & Patient Experience
Location: Doha, Qatar
Client : One of the leading healthcare Group.
Position Summary: The Manager Quality & Patient Experience role reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The Manager Quality & Patient Experience role is responsible for the oversight of the Quality and Patient Experience agenda. Participates with interdisciplinary clinical groups to define, measure and analyze quality and patient safety issues and practice concerns on behalf of quality committees.
Core Quality / Patient Experience Functions
• Work cooperatively and collaboratively with physicians and staff at all levels of seniority to define and achieve common aims.
• Model, teach and improve a culture of safety and shared improvement.
• Partner with operational and medical leadership to identify, develop and implement successful communication, education, and process solutions to engage staff and produce improved processes and outcomes.
• Defines, collects, analyzes and presents data clearly to identify trends.
• Participates and leads improvement activities utilizing DMAIC, PDSA, Lean, and other performance improvement tools as appropriate
• Applies knowledge of professional standards, current research, best practices, and interdisciplinary collaboration to advance problem analysis and resolution and creative process redesign.
• Participates in developing policies, procedures and standards advancing clinical quality measurement.
• Collaborate with medical staff leadership to select measures for JCI
• Select, investigate and prepare clinical cases referred for peer review for medical staff (as assigned), with support of the clinical team.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|