Click here to ApplyPlumbing and firefighting Design Engineer – EHAF
About the Job
- Under the direction of the Senior Mechanical Engineer and the Project Manager, is responsible for the technical quality of the team operational output.
- Assist the Senior Mechanical Engineer in evaluating the technical aspects of the bidders’ proposals as per the Project Manager request.
- Ensuring implementing that the Company Quality Standards, guidelines and plans are implemented properly, in addition to ensuring that all work assigned to his / her team members is completed properly, and meets the required specifications and standards.
- He / she should monitor and enhance his / her team members’ productivity. Also, should provide his / her team members’ with the technical assistance, support and guidance required to complete their work.
- Assists in conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making preliminary sketches to the preparation of drawing.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required.
- Meets with requester to determine requirements of projects.
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings after approval for project has been obtained.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|