Click here to ApplyRESIDENT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) – Parsons International Limited
- Plans, organizes, and ensures adequate staffing, execution, and monitoring of all field engineering activities and related support operations.
- Provides guidance regarding scope of work, schedules, procedures, field construction problems, and other technical information.
- Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
- Establishes, monitors, and maintains construction engineering quality control in the field.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees.
- Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site specific safety procedures and industry standards.
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with project design engineering, client representatives, and contractors.
- Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, backcharge documents, change orders, etc.
- Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications.
- Makes decisions regarding long range planning, scheduling, budgeting, work priorities, and personnel.
- Provides advice on field engineering procedures, construction methods, and financial matters to management.
- Frequently interfaces with upper level management and client personnel.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|