To develop sales for Industrial Welding along with other equipment related to welding.
1. To work with the Business Development Manager to implement the agreed strategy.
2. Visit and enhance relationships with pre-defined customers/Accounts/Authorities.
3. To introduce and present the complete welding range and its products to showrooms wholesales and end user customers and prospects.
·To create interest from the customers to buy electrical arc welding & cutting power sources (SMAW, GTAW, GMAW/FCAW, Plasma cutters)
·Make sales of general welding machines
·Welding accessories and consumables
·Perform demonstration of Industrial machines.
·Introduce New Revenue Streams & navigate untapped territories.
4.To acquire and maintain expert knowledge of all welding products in the range.
5.To provide technical advice regarding welding products to customers.
6.To provide troubleshooting support to customers either by telephone or on-site.
7.To provide training for customers either at the customers’ premises or own premises.
8.To acquire and maintain existing & add new customer.
9.To create and deliver product and welding process training to the sales team and other staff.
10.To pro-actively support other team members.
11.Provide additional support to other departments especially aftersales.
12. To provide close feedback to the Business Development Manager that can relate to the welding manufacturer for specific needed equipment.
13. To maintain and feedback competitor information.
14. At all times to present professionally and in line with company directives.
15. To submit regular reports as required by management.
16. Other related tasks as required.
|Al Kuwait, Kuwait
|General Engineering Consultancy; Construction & Building; Sales Outsourcing